Tuesday, July 16, 2013

So, here I am again! Sorry to have been away for so long, life just has a way of getting in the way sometimes. Between my day job and moving to a new place (while putting my house on the market), I've not had a lot of down time. But, now that I'm settled in (as much as one can be after moving and getting my critters all settled in too) I've been trying to dedicate some time into getting the new studio up and functional. There's still a few things to get into place and I need to get some new overhead lighting but overall, I'm already creating!!!! Here's a few pics of my new work area and studio!


                                                       My polishing and finishing area
                                     
                                                My kiln, the dehydrator and polymer oven


                                                                   The work table


                                                           A close up of my work area



No comments:

Post a Comment